Basil has a warm, spicy, yet herbal aroma known to provide feelings of calm and centeredness. Basil provides great benefts to both the mind and body due to its high linalool content, making it an ideal application to help reduce feelings of tension when applied to the temples and back of the neck. Commonly used in cooking, Basil adds a fresh, herbal ﬂavour to meats, pastas, and entrée dishes, and it is also cooling to the skin. The aroma of Basil oil helps promote a sense of focus and a stress-relieving experience.
- Diffuse Basil oil to promote a sense of focus while studying or reading.
- Combine with Geranium and Wild Orange essential oils for an uplifting aromatic massage.
- Add to your favourite Italian dishes for a refreshing taste.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Helps to keep the skin looking clean, clear, and healthy
- Aromatic use helps create a calm, relaxed environment
- Supports nervous system health when consumed internally