Fennel can grow up to six feet in height and has delicate, feathery leaves. The history of Fennel use dates back to ancient times when Roman warriors were said to have consumed Fennel to make them strong and ready for battle. Fennel is best known for its distinct licorice aroma and taste, yet its ability to promote healthy digestion is equally noteworthy.* Fennel can be added to water as a satisfying alternative to sweets. Fennel is also known for its ability to promote healthy metabolic function and circulation.
- Add a drop of Fennel in water or tea when craving sweets.
- Add one to two drops in a veggie capsule to promote digestion.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Promotes healthy digestion when consumed
- Aroma can be both calming and invigorating
- May help promote healthy metabolic function and circulation when taken internally