Tea Tree essential oil has over 90 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Tea Tree have been used by the Aboriginal peoples of Australia for centuries. They would apply crushed leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect. Tea Tree oil is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy looking complexion. Tea Tree oil is used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin and diffusing Tea Tree essential oil will help purify and freshen the air.
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Tea Tree essential oil onto affected area.
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keep nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces as a cleansing and purifying agent.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
- Diffuse throughout the home to help purify and freshen the air
- Soothing to irritated skin