Neroli essential oil is derived from the flowers of the bitterorange tree; in fact, there are three oils derived from this same tree—orange is derived from the orange peels, Petitgrain from the leaves and twigs, and Neroli from the flower. Much research has been conducted regarding the aroma of Neroli essential oil. According to research, Neroli oil instills relaxation, uplifts mood, reduces feelings of anxiousness, and promotes overall well-being. Applied topically, Neroli oil can be used to soothe skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Apply topically to help soothe the skin.
- Combine Neroli, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Marjoram essential oils for a relaxing and aromatic massage experience.
- Apply to pulse points throughout the day to uplift mood.
- Use when experiencing anxious feelings.
- Creates an uplifting atmosphere
- May help reduce feelings of anxiousness
- Soothes skin
- Encourages relaxation