Rosa damascena, more commonly known as the Damask rose, is a small shrub with thorny stems. Originally from the Syrian capital Damascus, it is highly sought after for its many therapeutic properties. Before the sun crests the horizon in Bulgaria, workers can be found in fields harvesting the delicate bloom of the Rosa damascena. The labor-intensive production process has a very low yield; takes more than 10,000 freshly picked rose blossoms to produce only one 5mL bottle of Rose essential oil. Because the petals are so delicate, the distillation process must happen the same day that the flower is harvested. From this labor comes an essential oil known for its sweet floral aroma, beautiful and romantic. Diffuse Rose oil to uplift your spirits; the blooming floral fragrance brings about feelings of love, care, and comfort. Apply topically in daily skin care routines. Rose oil helps balance moisture levels in skin, reduce the appearance of skin imperfections, and promote a healthy-looking and even skin tone.
- Combine one to two drops with the doTERRA moisturizer of your choice and apply to the face, neck, and décolletage.
- Apply one drop of Rose oil directly to skin imperfections twice daily.
- Diffuse in the morning to promote feelings of energy and vitality.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Helps balance moisture levels in the skin and reduce the appearance of skin imperfections
- Promotes an even skin tone and healthy-looking complexion
- Soothing and stress-relieving aroma
- Rejuvenating, stimulating, and harmonizing